The VATSIM Caribbean Division are looking to appoint a Training System Technical Administrator to help with the technical development and maintenance of our new learning platform.
The Role Reports to the Information Systems Manager (VATCAR4).
This role will involve the following duties –
– Liaising with the training team to assist with the development of new modules, courses, control access flows and user permissions.
– Undertaking proactive maintenance across the platform.
– Dealing with any fault queries raised by members of the VATCAR Staff and Membership.
– Complete system upgrades as required to ensure the security and reliability of the platform.
The list above is not exhaustive of the tasks that will need to be undertaken by the successful candidate but is the primary tasks for the role.
You will be required to dedicate 2-3 hours a week to this role.
– Be a S2 rated controller or above.
– Experience of Moodle development and administration.
– Ability to work as part of a team and also individually.
– Be a member of the VATSIM Caribbean Division or be willing to transfer to our division.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit applications to email@example.com with a description of your vision for the ongoing development of our learning platform.
Closing Date – 13th December 2020